Monday 4 June 2012

Steve Jobs? Quotes Against Android Allowed At Motorola/Apple Trial

By now we?ve all heard what the late Steve Jobs had to say about Android. Specifically, these two quotes from Walter Isaacson?s?Steve Jobs?biography:

?I will spend my last dying breath if I need to, and I will spend every penny of Apple?s $40 billion in the bank, to right this wrong.?
?I?m going to destroy Android, because it?s a stolen product. I?m willing to go thermonuclear war on this.?

In the upcoming trial between Apple and Motorola over a series of alleged smartphone patent violations, Apple lawyers had requested that these quotes, and any others from ?

Continue Reading Here
Steve Jobs? Quotes Against Android Allowed At Motorola/Apple Trial
Ed Caggiani ? talkandroid.com

Tags: judge richard posner, last dying breath, northern illinois, patent violations, popularity contest, steve jobs biography, thermonuclear war

Category: Talk Android

tim ferriss wmt human nature arkansas football howard johnson blackhawks real housewives of new jersey

No comments:

Post a Comment